Area Rug Cleaning
We hear a lot of misconceptions about rug cleaning and we've distilled that into a Top 5 list followed with correct information.
1) Wait as long as possible to clean the rug.
Wrong - Here are the two biggest problems with this idea.
- Delays mean dirt and grime are ground into the rug that much more. Odors and stains also penetrate deeper. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get these offenders removed.
- Waiting can damage the carpet. Dirt is abrasive. It will wear and cut the cords and fabric in the rug, destroying it.
2) Cleaning is only to get rid of dirt.
Cleaning does get rid of dirt, but it also removes odors, allergy-causing substances like pet dander, dust mites and mildew.
3) One method is as good as another.
Certainly not - You should not use the same rug cleaning method on silk that you do on cotton. An expert rug cleaning service knows the difference. Cleaning wool rugs requires yet another method. We have several different ways to clean your fine rugs and we will use the method that is safest and most effective for your brand of rug.
4) If the company has the right equipment, that's enough.
We say experience matters. Your fine rugs are a significant investment. Do you want someone who has years of experience to clean your rugs or someone who's has a few weeks of experience?
5) A guarantee means quality.
A guarantee is only as good as the company behind that guarantee. Some people start a business, find out they really don't know what they are doing, and close up shop. All their customers with "guarantees" are left without any recourse.
The Floor Doctor has been in business for over 21 years and we love serving the Riverton WY and surrounding areas. The only way we can do that is to provide excellent service at competitive prices AND stand behind our guarantee. If you are not happy, we are not happy.
If you need rugs cleaned, let us prove we can do the job right every time.